Welcome to University Foot and Ankle Institute and thank you for choosing us for your foot and ankle care. Your first visit to UFAI establishes an important foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit, we will discuss important background information and allow time for you to get to know your doctor. We are dedicated to providing clear explanations of treatment options as well as encouraging questions and discussion, so that you can make educated decisions regarding your health care.
The team at UFAI knows how valuable your time is. With this in mind, we want to make your visit as productive and efficient as possible. To help us make the most of your time, please bring the following to your first appointment:
• Insurance card and picture identification
• Name of your primary care physician, date last seen by primary care physician and any previous podiatrists
• Medical records or x-rays relating to your current or previous foot problems, if you have them
• Completed New Patient Information Form (download below)
• Completed Medical History Form (download below)
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow us to complete your registration process. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you are already a patient and looking for our patient portal, please click here.